We are excited to announce the availability of a new stimulation temperature range for the Q-Sense CPM and Q-Sense Systems – now 16ᵒ*C to 50ᵒC; formerly 20ᵒC to 50ᵒC.
Meet us at the IASP World Congress in Boston this September and learn about the latest developments from Medoc.
Medoc will provide product support for use at the IASP QST Hands-on Workshop – during the upcoming IASP conference in Boston
We are excited to share with you IASP’s invitation to the workshop –
Quantitative Sensory Testing (QST) – Hands-on Workshop | September 15, 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
At the IASP World Congress on Pain, 12-16 September, 2018 in Boston, USA
With a proven track-record offering advanced neuro-diagnostic medical systems to leading research institutions around the world, Medoc now expands its reach to serve the CRO and pharmaceutical markets.
We are proud to be featured in the prestigious PAIN journal, thanks to an ambitious and revolutionary interntaional study that was made by leading researchers from all over the world. The study has recently been published with an extensive set of reference values for A-Delta mediated evoked potentials using Contact Heat stimulation, a technology patented by Medoc, using Pathway Model CHEPS platform.
Click here to read more
We are proud to announce the release of our latest update to Medoc Main Station software: MMS Arbel 6.3.7
MMS Arbel offers some exciting new features as well as many other improvements and performance enhancements.
MMS Arbel new features were developed based on our users feedback and requests and its include:
- New option to define individualized pain perception”
- Flexible “Next Sequence” control
- External interface new features
- Interlacing warm and cold stimuli
– Conditioning and Test thermodes offer versatile & easy-to-administer CPM protocols
– Software allows tailoring of test and conditioning stimuli
– Database platform & report generator
– Offers additional capability for both static and dynamic QST