With a proven track-record offering advanced neuro-diagnostic medical systems to leading research institutions around the world, Medoc now expands its reach to serve the CRO and pharmaceutical markets.
Mr. Amir Haiman, General Manager QST Division & CTO, commented on Medoc’s recent expansion to serve the pharmaceutical industry: “With vast experience in medical research, advanced technologies and creative solutions to complex trial challenges, Medoc is the perfect partner for CROs looking to optimize their pain-related clinical trials anywhere in the world.”
Want to know more about it? Click here for further information.
We are proud to be featured in the prestigious PAIN journal, thanks to an ambitious and revolutionary interntaional study that was made by leading researchers from all over the world. The study has recently been published with an extensive set of reference values for A-Delta mediated evoked potentials using Contact Heat stimulation, a technology patented by Medoc, using Pathway Model CHEPS platform.
Click here to read more
We are proud to announce the release of our latest update to Medoc Main Station software: MMS Arbel 6.3.7
MMS Arbel offers some exciting new features as well as many other improvements and performance enhancements.
MMS Arbel new features were developed based on our users feedback and requests and its include:
- New option to define individualized pain perception”
- Flexible “Next Sequence” control
- External interface new features
- Interlacing warm and cold stimuli
- Conditioning and Test thermodes offer versatile & easy-to-administer CPM protocols
– Software allows tailoring of test and conditioning stimuli
– Database platform & report generator
– Offers additional capability for both static and dynamic QST